The learning council has the job of addressing how effective the learning across Midfield is. Through discussion and debate we consider such issues as:
- the quality of lessons and teaching
- the impact of marking and feedback
- the use of knowledge organisers
- the success of our spelling strategies
- lesson challenge and how interesting and inspiring is our curriculum
Together we address how the school can work towards making improvements in these areas with a focus on ensuring the pupil voice is at the forefront of the decisions taken.