Areas Discussed and Impact
Events Throughout the year
- Children suggested that posters are put up to ensure that most children remember to bring in food items for the foodbank during the Harvest Festival.
- Children in Need (13.11.2020): It was suggested that classes design a bear mascot. Entrance was decided at 50p. For a pound, children could wear either something spotty or something yellow.
- Save the Children: the general consensus was that Christmas Jumper Day (11.12.2020) remains a firm favourite and should remain as it is. Children suggested that Christmas hats are made in class.
Supporting the PTA at Midfield
- Decided that it might be best to ask the PTA in which the Charity council could support them.
- Currently an own clothes day for 23.10.2020 was suggested.