Our Vision, Mission and Ethos
Our Vision & Values
Together we strive to create an educational community of respect and inclusion, which will empower all to embrace learning and achieve our personal best.
In partnership with parents/carers, our aim is to educate children who:
- Grow and develop their skills, knowledge, self-esteem and resilience in the face of challenge;
- Develop a thirst for learning, maintaining self-belief and inspiration to progress through the educational system;
- Listen and communicate well and show an appreciation of diversity;
- Understand that perseverance is the key to unlocking new challenges;
- Take responsibility for their own actions and work collaboratively.
We aim to be a centre for truly excellent teachers, where quality leadership is extended to professionals in other schools and where members of staff are committed to their own learning journey and the sharing of quality practice.
Midfield Primary School enables everyone to be proud of their achievements by:
- Encouraging everyone to do their very best
- Developing a thirst of learning inspired by quality teaching
- Believing that through effort, dedication and commitment, anything can be achieved
- Building and developing upon individual strengths and talents
Midfield Primary School allows everyone to participate by:
- Providing a welcoming, safe, happy school where everyone is respected and listened to; a school where we take pride in ourselves and our achievements, enabling children to become confident and successful learners.
- Working in partnership with our parents and carers
Midfield Primary School encourages everyone to excel by:
- Striving for the highest possible standards of achievement and behaviour in a stimulating environment
- Valuing independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future