We have a school uniform at Midfield Primary School. The school colour is Royal Blue and pupils should wear either a school sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo. please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child's name.
Uniform can be purchased at:
201 High Street
|Boys Winter Uniform||Girls Winter Uniform|
|Royal blue sweatshirt with logo||Royal blue cardigan with logo|
|White polo shirt/shirt||White polo shirt/shirt|
|Grey Trousers||Grey tunic dress or grey skirt|
|Black school shoes||Flat black school shoes|
|Year 6 burgundy sweatshirts||Year 6 burgundy sweat cardigan|
|Boys Summer Uniform||Girls Summer Uniform|
|Royal blue sweatshirt with logo||Blue/white gingham dress|
|White polo shirt with logo||White socks|
|Greay shorts/trousers||Flat black school shoes|
|Black school shoes||Year 6 - Pink/white gingham dress|
|Blue logo t-shirt|
|PE shorts (black/blue)|
|Tracksuit (Winter black)|
Shoes and Boots
- Shoes must be plain black and ‘sensible’ i.e. flat shoes that fasten and are secure on a child’s foot, enabling them to engage safely in all school activities.
- Boots, including ankle boots and ‘Kicker’ boots, are not part of the school uniform. They may be worn into school on very wet, very cold days but your child must then change into their school shoes for the school day.
Please do not send your child to school wearing trainers or shoes with other colours added or coloured laces.
- Children are not permitted to wear jewellery to school, except for small, plain stud earrings.
- They must be able to remove their earrings for P.E. lessons and will be responsible for their safe-keeping during the lesson.
Note: If your child has newly pierced ears they will be asked to cover them during P.E. in which case you should send a letter to their class teacher stating the date of the piercing.
- Hair should be neat and tidy.
- Long hair should be tied back.
Please do not send your child to school with shaved designs.
- Children should not wear nail varnish to school.