Useful information to support learning
- Phonics: Use your phonics (sounding out) to read the real words and the alien (made up) words. Remember to 1. find the special friends and 2. sound out the word if you need to.
- History: The Ice Age: Interesting information, fascinating facts, did-you-knows, images and videos about The Ice Age.
- Seasonal Change - KS1: Learning about Seasonal Change
- Geography: Using a Compass: Small Bitesize videos to support primary geography learning about Spatial Sense.
- Computing: Illustrate your own picture: Compare the similarities and differences when creating illustrations using pen and paper to using the computer.
- Healthy Eating: Do you know what makes a healthy lunchbox?
More Educational Games:
Links - please click to open
- Bitesize - Can you call it 'BBC Bitesize - fun activites and games. Have fun and learn at home.'
- Topmarks - Fun maths and literacy games.
- Dynamo Games - fun games and quizzes.
- Read, Write Inc Sound Pronunciation - Please watch this video to help you support your child's learning of phonics.
- Read, Write Inc Rhymes
- Down On The Farm - Explore the world of outdoor farming.
- Jackanory - Listen to and watch animated stories.
- Bus Songs - A huge bank of nursery rhymes and children’s songs.
- ITV Signed Stories - Watch lots of famous animated stories (with the addition of signed support if needed)
- Crickweb - A website with educational games for different subjects.
- Oxford Owls - Hundreds of free ebooks that are tablet friendly.
- CBeebies – Discover, learn and explore with CBeebies.
- ICT Games - A website with games suited to different age ranges and subjects.